Lovely Friends

Friday, January 13, 2012

Ayam Kerutuk

Today's dish: Ayam kerutuk. I don't know why it is sounds like that. It is like terkutuk, mengutuk or what ever tuk tuk and ketuk-ketuk Ramadan. Eh only in Ramadan can watch Ketuk-ketuk Ramadan with Sheila Rusly. Hihhiiii

Oh by the way, this ayam kerutuk is actually one of a recipe from Kelantan. I do love Kelantan's food. But not the jala mas or jala ikan or mas airline. Too sweet. Boleh menjadikan muka bertambah manis.

Anyway, I would like to share a few pictures of the ayam kerutuk. Hey I just made it around 1.15 p.m. Hewhew..



Important ingredient *for me lah.. 

Yes and here it comes.

This is the secret. Eh so lazy to make the manual recipe. I mean need to pool so many ingredients to make the original taste. Oh you know lah kan bila time exam ni. Nak pergi mandi pun rasa macam dah ambil masa. Ceh!

So it is easy to use this instant perencah kerutuk. Heheee You may try it. So easy to find. Dekat kedai runcit tepi rumah you all tu pun ada. Lalala~ Recipe at the back tau..



Please ask Mr Google to know what jala mas is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment